Yoga is for ever evolving as people discover the benefits of greater flexibility and strength. Peace of mind that comes with the everlasting effects of meditation.
The introduction of a new Yoga Mat would not come as no surprise as Amazon and many other retailers have a multitude of mats at their disposal. There is a new mat that has features no other mat has.
It automatically rolls itself up after you have finished. Backslash Fit has come up with a solution by creating a smart yoga mat.
The smart design uses an internal locking mechanism to keep it rolled tight, even when not in use. In use, it works as a top-quality mat, with a smooth top layer that helps you hold positions even when you’re sweating.
The less than a 1/4 inch thick or5 mm thick mat is plenty thick enough.
Non slip bottom layer keeps it placed firmly on the floor.
It’s also 4 inches or 100mm longer than your normal yoga mat to give you a bit more room to practice your new moves.
This may be the yoga mat you always dreamed about.
Backslash 3.8 out of 5 stars:
13 reviews from Amazon.com:
Internatioal Product from outside Australia.
Reviewed in the United States on 7 January 2019
- Finally the perfect yoga mat!
- The Backslash Yoga Mat is…
- Self-rolling, so you can stay chill as you pack up your mat.
- When your yoga session ends, just flip the mat over, click, and let it roll!
- Smart – It comes with bonus yoga routines, powered by Women’s Health, that you can hear using your smart speaker.
- Soft and comfy – at 5 mm thick, there’s plenty of cloud-like cushioning for your elbows, wrists and knees.
- Silky and grippy – you’ll love how it feels.
- Plus, as you sweat, your grip improves, thanks to the built in technology of the smooth top layer.
- The bottom layer will grip the floor – no more slipping and sliding!
Are you someone who wants the latest in Yoga products or just looking for a new mat.
This could be the answer to your Yoga practice.
I would love to hear your thoughts about this post or this site in general.
I will answer all the comments on my website personally so drop me a line below if you have any Yoga questions or comments.
I’m happy to help any way that I can.
Disclaimer: Tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purpose only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Always consult your doctor or a dietitian before starting any fitness programme or making any changes to your diet